Saturday, August 23, 2014

Update

So sorry I haven't been posting! I started school and it is really stressing me out. It's the weekend though, so I will catch up on blogging!

First I will start off with a nice prompt:






 There has been a change in the new Book Shelph. The whole "Place for all Middle Schoolers" just wasn't working out. Plus I'm in my last year in junior high anyway. I will have a new post on the new theme for the blog, don't worry, it won't change anymore!

I'm reading a super awesome book that will be coming, plus another one I just finished, so stay tuned!

Now for some way cool links...

How many of  you are TOTALLY PSYCHED for this?  

How to write a great essay about anything

DIY locker accessories

What that IPAD is doing to kids

I saw these and thought they were all worth posting. Have a fantastical weekend!!

Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment