Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hey Guys!

Hi! So I am back from my camp. It's something that my church (for more info, click on my button on the sidebar) does for girls ages 12-18 everywhere! It was an awesome experience. How was your week? What have you been doing all summer? I have had my share of horror stories the past two weeks, so I'm in a haunting writing mood. I'm also going to check out this book next week for my next read. So I have chosen two prompts for today:

 .
1. Imagine if you were camping, stranded, or simply walking in this forest. Suddenly you see this, and you recognize her. Who is she? Who are you? Why is she running? Do you follow? Do you chase her? Does she recognize you? I would love to read your version of this. Comment below!

2. You love to climb on your roof and watch the sky at night. Your eyes freelance on this man. You scream in terror, knowing the myths are true. He turns. You are expecting the dead man who has escaped from prison. Instead--

Finish it for me!

If you are wondering where I get all of my prompts and reading ideas, its Pinterest. You can see my profile HERE. I won't post all of my pins, so if you are stuck or need inspiration for writing or for books, check me out! If you have any suggestions, please visit my suggestions page and comment.

Thanks! I love it when you comment or recommend my stuff on google plus, so please do!

Ashley


















No comments:

Post a Comment