Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Movies, T.V Shows, All Clean! Oh my!


Hi! As you might have seen at my "About me, the Blog, and my annoying Fandoms," page, I love movies. If there are any clean (by clean with movies I mean almost no sexual content or language) and fun PG13-PG movies you've seen recently, PLEASE comment! I just saw a really good one for ages 12 and Up about two missionaries from my church who were kidnapped in the 90's. Its a true story! Whether you are Mormon or not, you should watch it. It was clean, there was tension and violence though.

PG13

 Once again, if you have any good (CLEAN) thrillers for middle school kids (I really enjoyed Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, Blackfish, Harry Potter, etc.) please let me know!

Also...if you're looking for an exciting T.V series, BYUTV does has a recent drama out called Granite Flats. They're pretty cool, especially for kids in Middle School.

Granite Flats
I watch them online.

Let me know of any clean, fun, thrilling movies\t.v shows! If you leave them on the SUGGESTIONS page, I will most likely see them.

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment