Thursday, May 29, 2014

Middle School Don't-Reads

These are books I have had recommended for middle schoolers, but I found them not appropriate or just plain dirty, or boring.

1. The Fault in our Stars--this was one I was way excited about. It was so not okay for middle school whatsoever. There was a lot of language, and sexual stuff, I had to stop reading it early.

2. The Clique--these series were boring, obnoxious, and crude.

3. The Absolutely True Diary of a Real Life Indian--what I had heard was this book was hilarious and great for middle school. There was way do much language and it was really crude.

4. The Phoenix Five--it was too crude and obnoxious, don't waste your time.

5. Summer of my German Solider--too crude.

6. Fateful--I stopped reading it. Weird, creepy, and not clean.

7. Blue is for Nightmares--this novel would have been awesome. But it was too crude, too gross, and too much language.

No comments:

Post a Comment