Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Book Review: Northanger Alibi

 

















Northanger Alibi by Jenni James

Summary: (amazon)

 The Russo family and Seattle, Washington, are no match for Claire Hart and her savvy knowledge of all things vampire-related. Thanks to her obsession with the Twilight series, if there is anyone who would know a vampire when she saw one, it's Claire. And she's positive totally hot Tony Russo is a vampire - she just has to prove it!

My Thoughts:

While I am LOVING this series, this one was on the weirder end for me. I couldn't follow on Claire's obsession for Twilight and thought it was silly. I love Claire, I think she's really cute, fun, and spunky. I wasn't loving any of the other characters though, and so far its my least favorite of the series.

Content: Cautious--kissing, drama

My Rating: 3 stars (it was decent)

PG, 12 and Up

No comments:

Post a Comment